Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"The beauty of Life"



 "THE MOST BEAUTIFICATION OF LIFE IS ENTICE TROUGH OUR IMAGINATION
"
Lush, Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub, Lush Lip Scrub, lip, lips, lip scrub, scrub, exfoliate, exfoliatorI must admit, at first I was a bit apprehensive. With its grainy, salt-like texture, Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub did intimidate me. But then I opened the container, and out wafted a smell so invigorating, so intoxicating, I simply had to give it a try.

This lip scrub smells exactly like mint chocolate chip ice cream -- one of my very favorite flavors. The bold scent of peppermint permeates the scrub, which actually comes from the peppermint oil found within. After each use, my lips feel incredibly soft and smooth thanks to both the peppermint oil and the vanilla extract -- there to lock in moisture and nourish even the driest, most chapped of pouts.

I've been using this scrub twice a week and I've definitely noticed a difference! I don't have to apply chapstick as much and my lips are unbelievably soft and kissable,if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment